The definition of 'revamp' is : an act of improving the form, structure, or appearance of something
Think, revamp = improve
Are you looking to 'improve' yourself?
Starting with just 1 simple change will make a difference,
but here are 8 ways to revamp yourself...
1. Erase your old story – write it down and burn it or bury it.
2. Hangout and speak with only people who support you – surround yourself with these people daily.
3. Get rid of old bad habits – stop holding onto things that no longer serve you. For example, cigarettes.
4. Redo your room/car/desk at work – change your environment for the better, clean everything!
5. Redo your wardrobe/ switch it up – do you usually wear black? Wear bold colors!
6. Try doing activities you did as a child – draw, color, write, dance, sing, do a cartwheel.
7. Get a new hairstyle/makeover – ladies, cut or dye your hair; men, grow or cut your beards.
8. Get clear on what you want - start setting goals.
Can you think of more? Comment below!
Do you need help with any of these? I am your girl! Reach out to me today :)