Here are 8 ways to revamp yourself...
1. Erase your old story – write it down and burn it or bury it
2. Hangout and speak with only people who support you – surround yourself with these people daily
3. Get rid of old bad habits – say “the old me smoked cigarettes, I don’t now”
4. Redo your room/car/desk at work – change your environment for the better, clean everything!
5. Redo your wardrobe/ switch it up – do you usually wear black? Wear bold colors
6. Try doing activities you did as a child – draw, color, write, dance, sing, do a cartwheel
7. Get a new hairstyle/makeover – ladies, cut or dye your hair; men, grow or cut your beards
8. Get clear on what you want