Find your voice.
Commit to your growth. Control your future.
Your calm mind is your ultimate weapon against your challenges. So relax.
- Bryant McGill
Hi, I'm Annie
Certified Integrative Wellness Coach
Most of my clients are female students, young professionals and moms who are suffering from stress, anxiety and overwhelm. I help them by creating awareness and accountability while identifying behavior changes, and teaching stress management techniques.
One of the things that I’m proud to say that sets me apart from others in the industry is my education:
My undergraduate in Psychology and minor in Sociology taught me about cognitive, developmental, behavioral, social and clinical psychology. My bachelor’s degree gave me a broad understanding of human behavior.
My graduate degree in Integrative Wellness Coaching allowed me to master the art and science of coaching. I was able to learn and utilize evidence-based approaches that help clients with lifestyle and behavior modifications.
My certifications in Life & Success Coaching, Emotional Freedom Technique, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Time Technique and Clinical Hypnotherapy prepared me to coach in different modalities to serve my clients specific needs, as opposed to having a standardized approach.
Learn more about me and my practice from this feature article in San Diego Women's Magazine.
Want to connect right away? Write me in the chat box!
Stress is not what happens to us.
It's our response to what happens & response is something we can choose.
The anxiety of worry is almost always worse than the actual consequences.
Stop worrying & start doing.
- James Clear
Frequently asked questions
What is integrative wellness coaching?
One of my favorite texts from my graduate studies was a book titled “How to be a Health Coach” by Dr. Meg Jordan. I loved her definition of integrative wellness coaching so much that I’m going to quote her:
What type of clients do you serve?
What struggles do your clients have?
What techniques do you use in your practice?
What about other techniques?
Some areas that I am not an expert in, but recommend to clients are: acupuncture, aromatherapy, reiki, traditional Chinese medicine, biofeedback, and massage therapy.
Why do you care about stress management?
Now, more than ever, people desperately want: to feel empowered and supported with their lifestyle, help with changing unwanted behaviors and you guessed it….help managing their stress.
What exactly is stress?
What should I expect from working with a coach like you?
Why should I trust you?
Where are you located?
I live in Escondido, CA but coach virtually. I use video programs such as FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, Google Meets and WhatsApp to communicate with my clients.
How do we get started working together?
In a year, 95% of the things that stress you out now you’ll look back and laugh at. The other 5%, you should probably get to work on.
- Justin Kan
Today I refuse to stress myself out about things I cannot control or change.
- Mel Robbins
We definitely are a fit to
work together if...
You want to create less anxiety and more happiness.
You are willing to try new things and get new results.
You want to create less overwhelm and more balance.
You are ready to get rid of bad habits, and make room for healthy ones.
You want to create a clear picture of what your life purpose is.
You are ready to make a commitment to yourself and take control of your life.
We definitely aren’t a fit to
work together if…
You are not ready to change or think change is impossible.
You are interested in blaming the world around you for how your life turned out.
You are racist/sexist/homophobic, etc.
I offer a 90-day group coaching program, 1:1 coaching & public speaking events
Starting September 2021, join other amazing women for a 3-month journey exploring topics such as: mindfulness, automatic thoughts, judgment, acceptance, goals, compassion & the Ego.
Together we will formulate a personalized plan to set you up for great success. We will explore goal setting, your strengths and values and understand your Wellness Wheel to get a 360 view of where you are...and where you'd like to be!
Book me today to speak at your next event. Topics discussed are stress management, goal setting & mind/body connection. I am also qualified to speak on other topics - just ask.
"Annie has an exceptional ability to listen for the deeper desires and needs of those she works with. In our sessions, she creates clarity in a way that allows me to feel truly understood and empowered. One of my favourite things about working with Annie as my coach is that I can feel how much she really cares, and that she’s on my team routing for my success."